Do you read fish books or magazines ?

MossOnGrass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2005
I dont read very much but if someone wants these books we can work out a trade ! the books will cost a pretty penny to ship they are all in very good shape and have many many pictures and bios on fresh and saltwater fish ! I have find everything i look for eventually !

lmk,
Patrick

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :22_yikes:

wirick21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
swww.dynu.net
I have a ton of books and mag going back like 15 years. When i move I will take a pic of them for you guy to see. Mag are good to go back and look at for ref I do that quite a bit. I read anything fish I can come across. You guys and ladies have some nice colections.

Brian

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
wirick21 said:
I have a ton of books and mag going back like 15 years. When i move I will take a pic of them for you guy to see. Mag are good to go back and look at for ref I do that quite a bit. I read anything fish I can come across. You guys and ladies have some nice colections.

Brian

Looking forward to that pic Brian

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store