Dog I'm Adopting =)

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA
We're going to get this girl wed.s day after she gets spayed.
She needs some obedience work, but I'm sure she'll do great.. she's very smart... And thankfully grew up with cats, and likes dogs, so I don't have to worry too much about the introduction to my animals.
She's nothing but muscle.. There is NO fat on her :eek:

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10044953

Greenaveli

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2006
Ny to Fl and Back Again
Nice just dont get the soul devouring cat mad

navygirl76

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
www.flickr.com
she is beautiful and looks to be a really sweet dog! congrats on your new baby girl! lol

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
She is absolutely adorable and i think its a match made in heaven... she will fit in perfectly..just look at that sweet baby girl face. posts pics when you get her home.

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA
I will ;)

She is a great girl.. very happy, she's been there for over a month.. and she walks quite well on a leash.

Her last owners gave her up because she chewed.. it also said on her papers that she was home alone for up tp 10hrs a day.. they didn't expect a puppy that's that bored to chew? :confused:

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
that website is horrid :( i want another king charles spaniel ....they are really cheap on that website are they puppy farmed or something.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
bettagurl;1446899; said:
I will ;)

She is a great girl.. very happy, she's been there for over a month.. and she walks quite well on a leash.

Her last owners gave her up because she chewed.. it also said on her papers that she was home alone for up tp 10hrs a day.. they didn't expect a puppy that's that bored to chew? :confused:
wow that puppy is lucky you found her..

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA
princess;1446989; said:
that website is horrid :( i want another king charles spaniel ....they are really cheap on that website are they puppy farmed or something.
Petfinder?

As far as I know most(if not all) of the animals on there are from shelters and some are from people who need to find homes for their animals..
so they wouldn't be expensive like a breeder.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store