Erythrinus Sp. (Peru) "Purple Wolffish"

JC_P

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
T.O
Your right only full. I had two of them before. Total pigs and love shrimp pellets as well and flakes.
Flakes eh; that's pretty cool. Mine is on NLS, frozen whole krill, and brine shrimp. It eats feeders too, but then again what kind of wolffish doesn't. However I don't really feed mine feeders to often because of the poor nutritional value compared to a pellet diet, not to mention diseases, parasites ect.. Just gets the odd guppy once or twice a month, keeps em alert.

JC_P

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
T.O
cool wolf man, I wish I could get one for my tank but I think my Hydrolycus might dissagree
Thanks man! :)

lol, I think your payara would enjoy the snack.

Killduv

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Flakes eh; that's pretty cool. Mine is on NLS, frozen whole krill, and brine shrimp. It eats feeders too, but then again what kind of wolffish doesn't. However I don't really feed mine feeders to often because of the poor nutritional value compared to a pellet diet, not to mention diseases, parasites ect.. Just gets the odd guppy once or twice a month, keeps em alert.
They will eat pretty well anything that they can cram into that never ending empty belly. Krill is a great souce of food and so is market shrimp.

JC_P

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
T.O
They will eat pretty well anything that they can cram into that never ending empty belly. Krill is a great souce of food and so is market shrimp.
I have never had any luck with flake food, but I want to try feeding the market shrimp.

JC_P

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
T.O

JC_P

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
T.O

RuthlessAggression

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2010
Toronto
Thank you! :), it's partly thanks to "RuthlessAggression" for tipping me off though; thanks again bud! :D

Yeah man tell me about it, The only time I ever see it sitting still is when it's really full.
You're very welcome buddy! I had a feeling you would want to buy the little guy since it was the only one in the whole tank and wasn't any ordinary red wolf.

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Nice ERY Purple wolf. I have one myself. Got it around 3-5 inch as well :D
Mine is 6inch now. Mine kills Frozen silversides soon as they hit the water

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store