Arkansas
Best looking orinos I’ve seen!!

Reactions: bassinmike85

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
Thank You and same here. Next update they will be in a bigger tank. They have already been moved over, Just working on the scape at this moment.

Best looking orinos I’ve seen!!
Appreciate you dude. I am excited to see how they turn out. At this point i really dont have a clue how they are going to look. Juvie and adult patterns are two completely different color schemes and patterns.

.....and you ain't seen nothin yet!... just wait til they loose their juvenile markings,the colors are really gonna pop

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
Last update for a while on the orinos. Picture below is them in the island tank (180 gallons)

4/23/24

They have been moved to a bigger tank. Tank is currently under going a rescape. It will resemble the planted 40 gallon tank they were in. Just in a much bigger format.

Stay Tuned.

IMG_0541.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: OTp1144

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
Wanted to keep yall updated with the rescape. Today 4/25/24 i started to put in tue seachem flourite red substrate. This is going to take a lot of bags to fill in this tank lol. But will be worth it in the end. Also added in big rocks and driftwood. Also heres a tip. If you have a piece of driftwood that floats or you want to keep it in place. Use a piece of tiolet paper and super blue to bond the driftwood to a rock/slate. It makes a super strong bond keeping the driftwood in place.

The Orinos pretty much have the tank to themselfs except for 2 plecos and 1 cichla brokopondo for now. Just got the broko and is to small to join the bigger brokos for now. But the tank is murky once it clears up i will post more pictures.

IMG_5122.jpegIMG_5121.jpegIMG_5120.jpegIMG_5123.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store