Farewell Shark Aquarium Meet - NJ - Saturday October 24, 2015

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Today was great. Below is a good moment when George had us all in a circle telling us great stories like Jay said..... Today I also got my first "monster fish" Filamentosum (piraiba) and a Thunder Line Royal pleco (for amazing prices)

good to see everyone!

S SharkAquarium I am down for Peru!!!!! Lets do it guys UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD shookONES shookONES Aquanero Aquanero

View attachment 1146148]
View attachment 1146150
out of shear curiosity, who is who in that pic lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He also has a brand new one for the same price, if that's incentive enough for someone to pull the trigger.
I would but I literally cannot fit it through any of my doors lol.
out of shear curiosity, who is who in that pic lol
Lets see,striped shirt-George the owner,SAMCRO shirt-Unstoppable,black t shirt-Shookones,not sure who the heavy bearded fellow is lol...This little session went down after I cleared out and left.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I would but I literally cannot fit it through any of my doors lol.

Lets see,striped shirt-George the owner,SAMCRO shirt-Unstoppable,black t shirt-Shookones,not sure who the heavy bearded fellow is lol...This little session went down after I cleared out and left.
Haha damn I had it backwards as I was guessing. always good to put faces to names in my book

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haha damn I had it backwards as I was guessing. always good to put faces to names in my book
Agreed....yes it is.Check out the photo of George in the other Sharkaquarium thread....awesome shot.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store