First time buyer from aquascape

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
I agree 100%. Just think they should try and make it a priority to get the fish out when they say they will. Personally if I was an owner of a company my first priority would be customer service. I would probably go my business and ship the fish on time. But that might just be me thinking as a non business owner.
But the main thing is a healthy fish. I would forget about the rest and be super happy. I would probably feel bad that I vented my frustration and owe them an apology.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
hopefully you made your purchase thru PayPal, in that case you would have no problem getting refunded if anything should go wrong

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
elongatus looks great.

Reactions: Brock11

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
Real question is would you order from them again?
I think I would now that the fish is safe and sound. The fish is what keeps the business going. Do I think they might need to work on customer service and communication? Yes. I was pretty anxious and frustrated the past few days but now I feel that it was worth it for me. (As long as I don't find it dead later)

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
I shouldn't have said that last part. Now I freaked myself out again!

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hi Brock, I understand that you are frustrated that your fish has yet to be shipped, but like I have explained before, the owner has to be present in order for us to ship your piranha. And yes the piranha is pretty aggressive and he's the only person that knows how to package and handle it properly. We rather wait for the owner who will make sure that your fish gets there safe. And yes, we do need special packaging since this is a larger piranha. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to call us.
Thanks for the fish it was well worth the wait. I would just say it would make a lot of people happier if you guys continue to work on communication. But all that really matters is that I got myself an awsome fish. Thanks

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg So I have noticed that the tail is a little messed up/ unhealthy. What can I do? Please help.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store