flowerjacks

lemcc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
iam currently trying this cross with little success would like to see what yours look like

e!o!z!

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
I don't think that it is possible to cross a flowerhorn with a jack. I think someone is confused.

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
e!o!z! said:
I don't think that it is possible to cross a flowerhorn with a jack. I think someone is confused.
i dunno about that... ive seen a LOT of cichlid hybrids....

e!o!z!

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
Me to but form closer relatives then the jacks and flowerhorns. Flowerhorns are from midas/trimac like fish. I ould have to see the fry in the tank with the parents to believe it.

sleepyflight

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I think you haven't seen enough crosses if you are still not believing that this particular cross is possible. You do realize how many diff. FH there are out there?? Look at any of the syspylum members.....looks nothing like RD, Trimac, or Texas or actual Carpintis. The Tex and Escondido I have seen cross with members of the sysp. fam before. I think the fish just have to whore out to make it all possible. I've also seen Tex. Jack....should still have a pic of my roomates. Now....no one is saying that these things won't turn out looking like Bl parrots but thats the fun with crossing things up, you get to see....later :)

wright4lfe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
pics would certainly be interesting.

lemcc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Festae with Managuense

i know some people dont like hybrids
but thats a sweet looking fish