Found my Butti a Home!

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info
I woke up today in the morning and looking at one of the tanks that has a whole bunch of fish in.. well I only see the Butti. Started to look around and found all of my other fish in that tank hidding the best the could. If anyone would come out he would attack them right away. So I had to run to the store and get a divider to lock the Butti up until I find it a home.

Since I do not have any room in my tanks I called up a friend of mine and the Butti is going to a 75 gallon tomorrow. So these are the last pictures of him that I took just a minute ago...

My Convicts and him are jumping at eachother the whole day. On the side I would just like to say that all of my fish were hidding including a Red Devil and a Jack Dempsey and my Convicts who are MUCH smaller then the Butti were holding their own. They still did not let him on their side of the tank. I love my Convicts, now they are some true mini-monsters.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
looks like he got his ass beatdown alittle in his new home he needed it. Now hes got some equals it seems. hes a nice looking fish wish mine wouldnt have died

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
Its a pity u have to let this beauty go....

hope it will do well in the new tank and grow to its monsterhood in no time!!

just like mine!

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
cons are tufff

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
piranha45 said:
how big's your boy, rocky? how old? what's he kept with?
measuring 15" and should be a 2-3yr old fish..

he is kept with a Pacu, Asian Arowana, Red Tail Gourami, Giant Gourami and one big Endil.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store