Full Tank Pics

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Very nice Jay what kind of ray is in the 110? your 500 looks great all you need is a nice peaceful pike and it'll be great haha.
Evz jardini Evz jardini nice I'm trying to get ahold of some hampala barbs myself but they're hard to find in my neck of the woods

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Mine to and quite pricey , I had six but sadly down to three my catfish nailed three :mad: , they seem to be OK now though with the extra space

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Nice setups. Jay, didn't know you had that many tanks.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Very nice Jay what kind of ray is in the 110? your 500 looks great all you need is a nice peaceful pike and it'll be great haha.
Evz jardini Evz jardini nice I'm trying to get ahold of some hampala barbs myself but they're hard to find in my neck of the woods
That is a baby aparicio/hystrix i picked up recently... I want to see how she turns out and since the guy that was breeding them sold the parents separately it is was the last chance. I have had no luck finding peaceful pike... I have run through 2 Atabapo 1 s and a marm that were all killers!

Nice setups. Jay, didn't know you had that many tanks.
Thank you... Yea to many but there is so much stuff i want!

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Nice setups Jay. How many black rays in the 500 now?

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
That is a baby aparicio/hystrix i picked up recently... I want to see how she turns out and since the guy that was breeding them sold the parents separately it is was the last chance. I have had no luck finding peaceful pike... I have run through 2 Atabapo 1 s and a marm that were all killers!

Thank you... Yea to many but there is so much stuff i want!
Yeah bro my atabapo Is and marmorata are thugs they currently live together rn haha. Atabapo I and marms are def bruisers.... try auctirostris they look reminiscent of "dwarf pikes" almost. My tapajos IIs are pretty peaceful too and decently sized biggest is 9 inches smallest is 7. not a nipped fin on the vulture cat or tiger silver dollars 1/3 their size

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Nice setups Jay. How many black rays in the 500 now?
3- but the three lol... been threw a few but these are the 3 I want long term . a pair of BDs and my leo girl

Yeah bro my atabapo Is and marmorata are thugs they currently live together rn haha. Atabapo I and marms are def bruisers.... try auctirostris they look reminiscent of "dwarf pikes" almost. My tapajos IIs are pretty peaceful too and decently sized biggest is 9 inches smallest is 7. not a nipped fin on the vulture cat or tiger silver dollars 1/3 their size
I will look into that but I like the looks of the other 2... I may try a zebrina eventually.

Sweet collection you have there Jay!
Thanks

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
Looking good. I Don't envy all those water changes though. I hope to grow old of monster fish one day and start a monster community tank like that

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store