Games you're excited for or currently playing

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
By far the best COD game but yes it is weird that you’re playing it in 2021 also r.i.p COD BO2 I remember staying up all night playing with my friends on that game and getting caught and yelled at at 5 am cause I accidentally laughed too loud
Great memories with that game! Don't have time to play anything anymore, unfortunately.

Reactions: Krismo962

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Never played halo. What is it about?
In the original HALO, they drop you in a suit of armor with a jump jet, and a limited supply of fuel and ammunition; and you had to perform various missions.

When you learn to navigate and kill things before they kill you, then you have to go find fuel & stuff and learn how to detect it. You have to go rescue somebody in trouble....various missions.

Then they give you a small squad, and some things to capture or destroy, thus the missions continue.

I only played the early review version of the original HALO, and I did not buy the official release version with all the levels. It might be because it required a voodoo card and my wife had the voodoo machine while I had the open GL machine. I generally did not buy games that required a voodoo card but I did upgrade one of our computers to a Voodoo 3

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Smash Legends and Heros of the Storm

TillmanBraun

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2021
Currently, I am playing Pokemon on RetroArch Emulator, if you want to play retro games then you must go through this article once.

Reactions: Deadeye
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store