Apr 30, 2005
SW
Shouldn't be illegal in WA. Dunno if they'd live outside the aquarium... :)~

GOLIATH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
SW
Shouldn't be illegal. Dunno, but don't think they'd dowell outside the aquarium... :)~

AlaskaJammin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2005
Alaska
redtailfool said:
Not really HITH can be caused by Hexamita but its commonly caused by poor water quality from lack of water change and inadequate filtration and diet. Ive seen a lot of hith get better just by increasing water changes.

The only gar that i want are Cuban Gars. George A has a trio and they are absolutely beautiful. Kinda pricey for a gar though. 300 a pop.
Yeah I know the bad water quality aspect of HITH. Unfortunetly your talking to a fellow who does weekly water changes. I also feed with krill on a regular basis Any other ideas on how to treat this disease? I'm sure he is getting enough nutrition, and the water is near perfect. Id appreciate any input.

AlaskaJammin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2005
Alaska
guesswho2005 said:
Where in Alaska, I live in Meadowlakes just outside Wasilla. You?
I live in Anchorage. Where do you get your fish bro? I work at one of the pet stores in anchorage and I can special order some pretty interesting stuff. :) keep me posted

guesswho2005

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
Medowlakes,Alaska
AlaskaJammin said:
I live in Anchorage. Where do you get your fish bro? I work at one of the pet stores in anchorage and I can special order some pretty interesting stuff. :) keep me posted
Thanks for the come back. I order via the internet not many keep the fish I like. Had to get ride of my monsters when I left alaska the first time and I took a break but back into it again. I PM you twice thought you were not interested in communicating but glad you are. I going for a amazon tank going to custom build it in a 20' x 30' addition. TANK 158" long, X 96" deep, X 60" tall. Wainting on a Acrylic dealer for a price on a sheet 144"L x 48" W, X 2" thick.

I'm going to set-up two 900gl show tanks as a temp holding tanks. I will start with two stingrays, and three Arampais gigas and see how that goes. I have 45 Koi coming from Phonenix this summer. Take care brother not many of us in Alaska.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store