Gulper catfish beast mode

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
No worries It's totally all in good fun.
I had the Gulpers for 7 years & there 11" & it was a whole Tilapia side fillet😁 but I don't feel the gulpers are medium sized.
I been searching a long time for anything even close. Occasionally I'll see 8".
If anyone has any pics of a bigger one I would be stoked!
Thanks for your post!
Nice! I am fascinated by Gulpers, but see them rarely and the few that do show up locally are very sad specimens. Seven years and 11 inches are both impressive, compared to what most owners seem to experience with them. Your video clip doesn't showcase the size of that thing well enough. :)

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I feel that the lighting, camera angle and accompanying game of thrones music make the fish appear huge and fearsome, it all adds to the menace and intrigue of the video.

Unfortunately, the solitary piece of K1 media photo bombing the shoot took away some of the enjoyment. Something for you to address ready for your next video, lol.

Nice gulper btw.

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
I feel that the lighting, camera angle and accompanying game of thrones music make the fish appear huge and fearsome, it all adds to the menace and intrigue of the video.

Unfortunately, the solitary piece of K1 media photo bombing the shoot took away some of the enjoyment. Something for you to address ready for your next video, lol.

Nice gulper btw.
You just said nice Gulper thank you so much 😁

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
No worries It's totally all in good fun.
I had the Gulpers for 7 years & there 11" & it was a whole Tilapia side fillet😁 but I don't feel the gulpers are medium sized.
I been searching a long time for anything even close. Occasionally I'll see 8".
If anyone has any pics of a bigger one I would be stoked!
Thanks for your post!
Our GGG is 10yo and is probably about same size as yours, 10"-12" eyeballing. I've never bothered placing her on tape measure. It's a small fish by my interests :)

Reactions: jjohnwm

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store