Has Anyone Else Heard That Monster May Be Getting Shut Down?

Oddballfanatic

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2012
Hawaii
I honestly don't drink anything but water. It's not for health reasons I just don't like the taste of even fruit punch. This bad publicity should help the public see that the lawsuit towards MFK is terrible and help us gain more supporters.

Phixer

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2007
CO & CA
Id rather drink a bucked of warm goat piss than that toxic crap.

midnight_games

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2012
Albany, GA
Actually who really cares? It's sad that the world has turned to a bunch of folks that sue every chance they can for their own bad decisions. Common sense should tell you not to drink excessive amounts of highly caffeinated beverages, with medical problems.. Coffee is hot, cigarettes are bad for you. You choose to do these things, deal with the effects.
+1

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Caffeine over dose, alcohol poisoning, lung cancer, prescription over dose........ Can't we just smoke some pot and not have to worry about dying because of it?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
^ im with you on that one ehh, it just doesnt make sense that certain things that wont kill you are illegal, then dangerous stuff like Monster is. Hell even those Mellow Mood bob marley drinks made me pass out in the middle of the day before. not good at all. I drink Naked fruit smoothies, organic green tea, and other types of tea most of the time... and I get a pimple once every like 6 months that usually comes after a very stressful situation vs in high school when i drinked energy drinks i would get pimples regularly. If you drink like crap, you look like crap

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Totally agree with you buffalo. It's not only about what you drink but how you eat as well. Products like monster energy drinks are, what I believe to be, the reason birth defects are so prevalent now. I know it's somewhere like 11% of newborns are born with some kind of abnormality. Way off topic, I know, just adding to your post.

Anyways, those energy drinks are crap, I'm happy drinking tea.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
I wouldn't be surprised I remember hearing correlations between birth defects and coffee, so I can imagine what would happen to a daily monster drinkers child. And all the GMOs that the us govt totally allowed to flood the market are just doing a great job to help LOL (kidding)

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Caffeine over dose, alcohol poisoning, lung cancer, prescription over dose........ Can't we just smoke some pot and not have to worry about dying because of it?

And if you vaporize you really don't have much to worry about

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store