Hello monster fish keepers :)

Pain187

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2015
Jeddah
upani.net
That's true :D. I was checking it and saw some videos and reviews also contact the company for it to give me more details for it still waiting there response. hope to get something from them. also i'll check with some other stores and ask my friends about it.:eek:

Fish world worth it.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
its all about the fish, and its all about you, we do not want our fish stressed out, and we do not want to be stressed out about them. fish keeping no fun or rewarding this way. get the right setup, cycle the tank, add the fish and do the water changes on schedule with good tank maintenance and they just a joy to keep. :)

Pain187

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2015
Jeddah
upani.net
I'll see what's gonna happened today if i'm lucky and found the tank and all of the equipment i'll get it and start setting it up. I'll inform you with the update on it.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
sounds good, you do know about cycling a tank BEFORE adding fish?

Pain187

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2015
Jeddah
upani.net
Yes, i'm not gonna buy the fish today i'm gonna wait till 10 days for cycling and make sure everything going good after that i well get them to there new happy home :D

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
takes 6 to 8 weeks to cycle a tank, let me post a article to read. you need not read it all but i would, down low is how to cycle a tank,
http://oscarfish.com/water.html

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
its important to think of it this way, we do not manage fish, we manage water, fish manage them selves.

Pain187

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2015
Jeddah
upani.net
Thank you so much Greg for this valuable information and knowledge. Really you helped me a lot to understand how can i manage the environment for oscar fish as this is my start for monster fish's. Thank you once again.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Again more than welcome. as you learn pass it on. as folks more knowledgeable than me pass along to me. :)

looking forward to pics when you get your little guys, I love a grow out thread.

some vids of my Oscars.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store