Hello

Jessamine

Feeder Fish
Jan 8, 2004
Hi everybody...I just came over from the Blood Parrot Forum...
I'm from Canada B.C. and i'm 21, have a husband, two sons...I currently have 3 tanks:5 gallon..empty
29 gallon..One blood parrot
37 gallon..3 baby blood parrts,six black neons tetras, and a
sailfin pleco
And soon to have a 55 gallon which will house my blood parrots
This site looks really great Paradise...i'm looking forward to cruising it often.

G

Once again, can I have your BP avatar? JK, but it's pretty funny, use it here also.

Jessamine

Feeder Fish
Jan 8, 2004
Once again, can I have your BP avatar? JK, but it's pretty funny, use it here also.
would if i could but i can't...when i try to upload it it says that the file must be less then 6kb...

CDM

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2005
Hi Jessamine, welcome. There are some BPF came accross here to APF (hehe, we used to be CPF :lol: :lol: )!!!

Jessamine

Feeder Fish
Jan 8, 2004
Thanks everyone [smilie=biggrin.gif] Glad that i joined...this is a very informative site...lots of stuff for me to learn from everyone...I am interested in photography...took it in highschool and was quite good at it.....came out of those courses with some beautifull black and white prints...and a better appretiation for photography. I dont have a camera...only a web cam but will deffinatly be hanging around this site.....
Hey Twylight...Glad i made it too....its nice to see familure people [smilie=drunks.gif] [smilie=jump.gif]
I'm learning so much from the BPforum...am looking forward to learning here aswell. [smilie=thumbup.gif]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store