Help with set up purchase decision

Brittanirdh

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 15, 2016
TN
Based on what you've shared, it sounds like there's a leak, and, I don't think it's merely condensation. It would be good to know what section exactly in the seal is leaking. Is it wet in any other spots other than the center brace where the sticker is? So if seal was leaking, perhaps the water is moving down the channel of the brace?
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Took these this morning when I woke up after it sat over night with just a tiny bit of water in it. As you can see the wood underneath looks wet in spots along the back and on the far right panel of tank. Just leaving work now, will feel around the base of tank when I get home to see if I can feel a wet spot on outside back of tank or outside right.

Brittanirdh

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 15, 2016
TN
Based on what you've shared, it sounds like there's a leak, and, I don't think it's merely condensation. It would be good to know what section exactly in the seal is leaking. Is it wet in any other spots other than the center brace where the sticker is? So if seal was leaking, perhaps the water is moving down the channel of the brace?
I can feel anything wet from the outside, but the stand trim goes up higher than the bottom trim on aquarium. After work today there is some wet spots on far left side of tank between brace trim and glass. So I think it just be the whole bottom of tank slowly leaks. Sucks. image.jpeg image.jpeg

AquaLeo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2016
Belo Horizonte
youtube.com
Fishdirects sell tanks with free delivery. Also for supplies try Marinedepot website. Also If your curiosu about weight and price go to customaquariums webite and input different sizes

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store