Hi guys, check out my new baby pdr.

zhuangsw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2005
Hi guys, i just bought this baby pdr from petpro, a LFS in Singapore. The LFS boss is also in this forum, dunno whether he want to reveal himself or not. =p

I want to tank tyson for helping me choice this ray and giving me valuable advice about ray keeping, ozy for the lift back to my place and lester for helping me get this ray..

pictures of it are in my gallery, the spots are pretty symetical, wad do u guys think?

size is about 5inches now.. Initially when i bought it, it was just parking in my tank not moving much, except breathing. Now is the 5th day already and is eating tubiflex worms (though not in large amount) and swims around when i drop the worms in.
There are more rooms for improvement for this ray! =)

cheers guys and please comment.

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
zhuangsw said:
Hi guys, i just bought this baby pdr from petpro, a LFS in Singapore. The LFS boss is also in this forum, dunno whether he want to reveal himself or not. =p

I want to tank tyson for helping me choice this ray and giving me valuable advice about ray keeping, ozy for the lift back to my place and lester for helping me get this ray..

pictures of it are in my gallery, the spots are pretty symetical, wad do u guys think?

size is about 5inches now.. Initially when i bought it, it was just parking in my tank not moving much, except breathing. Now is the 5th day already and is eating tubiflex worms (though not in large amount) and swims around when i drop the worms in.
There are more rooms for improvement for this ray! =)

cheers guys and please comment.
Hi there i must say i love your Merodontotus Tigrinus i'm wanting one of these to go in my 150 gal along with my Silver Arowana.

I'm going to build up my new tank gradually because i want to get the correct speices together and create the best look .

thanks for sharing your pic's oh yeah like the ray too.

zhuangsw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2005
DeLgAdO said:
here you go red tail

nice ray huang, love it :hearts:

this is the one right? or is it the other?
Thank you so much bro for helping me post the pdr pic. yap, it is this one.. ehh, regarding the ray that i need help id, any idea what ray is that?

DanDanThePiranhaMan said:
Hi there i must say i love your Merodontotus Tigrinus i'm wanting one of these to go in my 150 gal along with my Silver Arowana.

I'm going to build up my new tank gradually because i want to get the correct speices together and create the best look .

thanks for sharing your pic's oh yeah like the ray too.
haha, thanks. it is still a juvinile, about 7inches long. what species do u want to comm together with ur silver?

My dream tank is:
1 x Asian Aro (Can be grade 1 red, Cross back or a Red Tail Golden depending on budget constraint).
2 x PDR (already got one, need one more to go)
1 x Tigrinus
All of them inside a tank with black background, imagine you on the aquarium light at night.. Pow wow!

Currently, i got a 4x1.8x1.8 tank with a Panda Gold (Red tail golden x Cross back), a unidentified ray, a tigrinus and planing to put the pdr in it when it is completely stable.

This link is pretty much some of the fishes i have / had.
http://www.arofanatics.com/members/zhuangsw/
enjoy =)

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i would say a stressed out leo.
turn the light off for a few days
is it eating?

zhuangsw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2005
ya, it is eating tubiflex worms. i just got it about 5days ago from the fish shop, so it needs some time to stablise, plus it is a baby, so it takes longer.. =)

but things are looking good for it, thought there are room for improvement.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
looks good
best of luck with it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store