How the time has flown.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
No.....YOUR time here as made me paranoid!! Lol.
:ROFL: :ROFL::ROFL::nilly::grinyes::lol2::lol3:

Okay, I'll admit it; I have never laughed quite so hard at anything I've seen on MFK...as I did upon reading that ^.

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year, buddy!:cheers:

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
:ROFL: :ROFL::ROFL::nilly::grinyes::lol2::lol3:

Okay, I'll admit it; I have never laughed quite so hard at anything I've seen on MFK...as I did upon reading that ^.

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year, buddy!:cheers:
I hope you weren't chugging coffee again whilst reading it, it'd be a real shame if you half choked to death! Lol.

All the best for you too, though my most sincerest and heartfelt best wishes.....go to your wife....that woman deserves a medal! Lol.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
I hope you weren't chugging coffee again whilst reading it, it'd be a real shame if you half choked to death! Lol.

All the best for you too, though my most sincerest and heartfelt best wishes.....go to your wife....that woman deserves a medal! Lol.
I'll pass on your wishes to her as soon as she becomes available; she is currently deep in prayer, busily thanking the heavens that she hit the jackpot in the matrimonial sweepstakes...:)

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I'll pass on your wishes to her as soon as she becomes available; she is currently deep in prayer, busily thanking the heavens that she hit the jackpot in the matrimonial sweepstakes...:)
Are you sure she's deep in prayer in the next room thanking her lucky stars?....I have a sneaky feeling she might be in the garage tampering with the brakes on your truck! Lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store