iAqua's new product! "iAqua Purple"

Yukiruu

Feeder Fish
Feb 28, 2024
Hey I just purchased your product from my local aquatic store! I’m new to fish keeping and was wondering if this could kill off anchor worms and their eggs? I’ve already pulled out the worm from my cory but I’m afraid I didn’t pull it all out.
I was having trouble figuring out how to dose for my 20gal tank but after doing some math it seems like 3ml is enough?
Your product was recommended to me for my issue so I trust it will work but I want to make sure I’m not overdosing my fish. Thank you.

i Aqua

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
Nov 20, 2020
Valencia California
www.iaquacarbon.com
Hey I just purchased your product from my local aquatic store! I’m new to fish keeping and was wondering if this could kill off anchor worms and their eggs? I’ve already pulled out the worm from my cory but I’m afraid I didn’t pull it all out.
I was having trouble figuring out how to dose for my 20gal tank but after doing some math it seems like 3ml is enough?
Your product was recommended to me for my issue so I trust it will work but I want to make sure I’m not overdosing my fish. Thank you.
Hey bud. So. Every teaspoon treats 10-20 gallons. But you need to treat at least 10 days and 30 percent water change every five days. No need to remove filter carbon. You can add aquarium salt with purple. It works great together. If you have any questions txt me 661-618-0148

Reactions: Yukiruu

Yukiruu

Feeder Fish
Feb 28, 2024
When you are doing water changes. Make sure you vacuum the sand or gravel. This will vacuum the the eggs and dead warms
One more question. Should I keep quarantining my single fish or is it okay for it to be introduced back to the tank? I’ve applied medication to both my main tank and quarantine tank. Thanks a ton!

i Aqua

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
Nov 20, 2020
Valencia California
www.iaquacarbon.com
One more question. Should I keep quarantining my single fish or is it okay for it to be introduced back to the tank? I’ve applied medication to both my main tank and quarantine tank. Thanks a ton!
I would just keep in the quarantine tank for 3-4 days. Keep treating. Make sure filters are running to make sure purple kills off everything

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store