ID help on stelth predator

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Yep hes still alive and we'll ( knock on wood ) lol feeding we'll on prepared foods i like him all i have to do is move my finger around at the top of the water to get his attention and he will swim right up to the surface and grab what ever i'm feeding

I would love to keep a SA leaffish with him but they do grow faster and like different water but once i get more tanks i'll get one i think but i'm not sure theres alot of other cool fish

I posted new pics of him in the photo lounge just click on my user name and it will take you to my profile then theres a few tabs in the middle click on statisticks and then click show all threads made by me ( killerfish ) and some where there will be a thread of him in the photo lounge

I also have a leopard centopoma ( Ctenopoma acutirostre ) i got him a little while after i got my african leaf only thing i don't like about my african leaf is that its not growing it may even be done growing i've read they get 3'' or so but the Ctenopoma acutirostre i got at the same size ( like 1.5'' ) is now a little over 4'' and thick and the african leaf is still the same size ohh we'll i still like him hes a very cool little micro predator

fishlover88

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
Aurora, CO
hey killer fish if you ever get bored, or jsut dont want them any more. Ill gladly take em off you hands. :naughty:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store