rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
chris i dont want your help
your in it for the money

and after you locked my topics.
i got 10 pm saying dont worry chris is an *******, im only here for the auctions.

Chris@TSE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2005
New York
topshelfexotic.com
Sure you did..... Keep telling yourself that. Considering you're banned and will never return I took the libery of checking these imaginary messages, messages residing in the system and previously deleted. There were never any such messages sent or received, nor were any such emails sent through the forums.

Pretty stupid accusation to say to someone with the access to investigate such things.... But again what else could we expect from a angry little teenager who simply cannot behave. And your topics were locked for very good reason... You tried to profit from a donation auction fund where proceeds were to go to the family of a fellow breeder who lost a thirteen year old son. Only the scum of the earth would attempt to profit from such a thing.... I wonder what you'll think of yourself in the future when you actually mature and look back at your actions. Nonetheless this is obviously a waste of time. Someone such as yourself simply cannot bite the bullet and admit when they are wrong, or even apologize. Thats okay though. The topics were left up and locked for all to see..... Your actions are no secret to anyone. And I'm in it for the money?! If that is the case... SO ARE YOU. Even more so! You even went as far as to literally "WHORE" the fact that you sell turtles in DISCUSSION sections of the forums..... You fit that criteria better than anyone...

Pot... Meet Kettle.

Again, perhaps someday you will grow up. Until then...... Good luck. You'll need it.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
they were send threw e-mail from personal address
i always leave my gmail adress around.

and i am glade you locked thos topics
i wound up selling those animals any way
you would of had a few 100' $ more for your fund.

and i wasent trying to profit
i was trying to cover shipping and the animal.
which in a pm or e-mail i asked you if that was alright.
you said ok no problem.
yes i am a whore :)

Chris@TSE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2005
New York
topshelfexotic.com
But you just said they were thru personal messages?! And no, your gmail was not advertised in your signature nor did you have it entered in your profile. In fact the address you used to register was not even gmail, and the option to make your address public was turned OFF!

No bother, everyone already knows you are a liar. No surprise. :)

:hitting:

Future notice: If you're going to lie, atleast make it somewhat beleivable.... hahahahahaa

What that the kids say these days?

OWNED?

thought so.

And I am so very happy you wound up selling those animals anyways despite helping a family in need. Bravo. Had you actually learned in school what a DONATION meant perhaps you would not be so naive. The auctions were DONATIONS, a GIFT in auction form to help a family in need. Dozens of members GAVE livestock and other goods up for auction and all proceeds went to the family, MINUS shipping and handling. I told you NUMEROUS times that shipping would not be an out of pocket expense for you, but the actual DONATION is just that, a DONATION. Your feeble mind simply could not grasp that, you acted inappropriately, and were issued a warning and your auctions were taken down AT YOUR REQUEST. Soon as you realised you could not do it YOUR WAY you no longer wanted to help......

Everyone knows just how you are Zach. Don't try to sugar coat it..... You're scum. Nothing more, nothing less. Either way I thought I would help forward some information regarding the captive care of your new pet, for the animals sake at least, and let previous issues lay in the past. Obviously you cannot and still want to hold your childish little grudge. So be it.

Not my loss :)

You've only now enlightened the users here to your ture selfish childlike nature. Congrats. You're such a winner.

:hitting:

Doctor

Administrator - Dr.Ron
Administrator
Raymon45:
Chris@TSE:

I have closed this thread. I will not permit you to argue your problems with each other in our public forums. You may use the MFK private message system or email each other.

Doctor (Admin)
MonsterFishKeepers

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store