indonesia datnoid vs. northern thailand thinbar

nomad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2008
Colorado
fishaddict401;3968149; said:
10" IT > 2-18" NTT
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:.......an hypothetic 18" NTT (which nobody has since they don't get that big) will easily match/exceed the price of a widebar.
big NTTs (> 12") are very rare unlike big ITs

Oleoleole

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2007
BKK
Just read in this forum.
Actully thin bar in Thailand is from North-eastern, not form Northern, it very far from.
But don't serious about it. Thanks
Ole'

dragonfish18

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Dat Land
for me its like choosing between the apple and the orange both have such great qualities..but i believe the price can depend on the buyer or the availability of the area
i love them both

classic-chassis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
Thailand
Oleoleole;3969219; said:
Just read in this forum.
Actully thin bar in Thailand is from North-eastern, not form Northern, it very far from.
Ole'
Ole
I Think we call them Northern Thailand Tigers because it sounds cool in English!
Also the Acronym (letters) look better NTT!

North Eastern Thailand Tiger just doesn't sound cool.
NETT isn't as cool either.

We can't call them Issarn Tigers either (even though it sound pretty good) because we'd get confused with indo tigers! 555

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
i have a 12inch + NTT coming on Sunday :naughty:

Scorponok

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2005
cybertron in cyberspace
Oleoleole;3969219; said:
Just read in this forum.
Ole'
I also don't really like the call them by countries or geography such as new guinea or indo or north thai or burmese or borneo or where ever.

I like to call them the following:

wide bar
thin bar
4 Bar
3 bar <--3 bar indo
split bar
fuzzy <--ngt
silver

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
T1KARMANN;3969880; said:
i have a 12inch + NTT coming on Sunday :naughty:

Sweeeeeeeeet.....cant wait to see pics. Mine is 8.5 inch. Another 3-4 years, and it WILL be 12 inch :D

Is it one on Andy's old ones?

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Scorponok;3969890; said:
I also don't really like the call them by countries or geography such as new guinea or indo or north thai or burmese or borneo or where ever.

I like to call them the following:

wide bar
thin bar
4 Bar
3 bar <--3 bar indo
split bar
fuzzy <--ngt
silver
:banhim:

Just kidding mate. I like "fuzzy" and 4 bar. ;)

Its funny how a thread "Indo Vs NTT", ends up with posts about identification names of tigers. lol

phishy jack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2010
MI
Delhezi B;3965273; said:
personally i like one just as much as the other. i like the way IT look and the personalty of the NTT. Id pay the same amount for eaither fish or the same size. Although you seem to see more IT then NTT IMHO
Can you please elaborate on the "personality" of the NTT vs. IT? Is the NTT more confident and aggressive, or what? I currently have 5x baby indos and they instantly swim up to the tank when they see me (food:)). They don't hide or anything.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store