Is this how an EggMcmuffin is supposed to look?

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
lol

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
I never complain about food at restaurants or send food back., we just wont go back. I'm always afraid the food may come back looking and tasting better but what other additive has your chef included as a bonus for you.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I never complain about food at restaurants or send food back., we just wont go back. I'm always afraid the food may come back looking and tasting better but what other additive has your chef included as a bonus for you.
Now that I look back on it something did seem odd.In the first place the sandwich should have already been made at that time of day...it wasn't and the employee in the back took a little too long in making it for my liking.I also seem to recall the employee shooting me a dirty look almost as if she had some kind of problem with me.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Now that I look back on it something did seem odd.In the first place the sandwich should have already been made at that time of day...it wasn't and the employee in the back took a little too long in making it for my liking.I also seem to recall the employee shooting me a dirty look almost as if she had some kind of problem with me.
Maybe she fancied you, and took extra time making your egg mcmuffin; even giving you more than regular customers get lol

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
Like Convict said, maybe she just wanted a piece of the Krich....

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Maybe she fancied you, and took extra time making your egg mcmuffin; even giving you more than regular customers get lol
That thing looked like a vomit soufflé.If that's the best that she can do....for someone she fancies no less then she is hardly worth being paid fifteen bucks an hour for her efforts.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
15 bucks to work fast food, thats more than I pay my entry level grounds keepers.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store