Its that time of the year... Show us your xmas trees & decor..

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Agreed,I would think that that would catch on and be pretty popular with SUV owners.
Well here is ours.We brought ot home yesterday and just got around to placing it in the base.I guess we will decorate it this weekend.
This is a really nice tree..looking forward to seeing it decorated.. I also love all the wood frame work around the door etc...and love love Sparticus ...his name and his magnificient collar...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Thanks Liz,it's an old house but it's our castle.Spartacus takes to these trees like they are catnip,or shall I say,dognip lol.

Reactions: Red Devil

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Thanks Liz,it's an old house but it's our castle.Spartacus takes to these trees like they are catnip,or shall I say,dognip lol.
I think that's a perfect name for him.. old houses are the best

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
My Pomeranian wears his elf shoes throughout the holidays.

IMG_8023.JPG

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Agreed,I would think that that would catch on and be pretty popular with SUV owners.
Well here is ours.We brought ot home yesterday and just got around to placing it in the base.I guess we will decorate it this weekend.
View attachment 1217525 Spartacus loves the smell of the tree.
dang. he looks like a beast.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
dang. he looks like a beast.
You gotta see how he reacts to the pine smell.He also sniffs the pine shrubs out in the yard and his tail goes alternates from erect to curls.

Reactions: ehh and Red Devil

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
You gotta see how he reacts to the pine smell.He also sniffs the pine shrubs out in the yard and his tail goes alternates from erect to curls.
I probably would do this too if I had a tail... I love the fresh scent of pine....... we merry christmas 012.JPG planted a lot of them......lol

Reactions: isde02
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store