Japan import 07/09 bagarius, korean perch!

RedTigrinus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
MA
Yeah. I really want one, but my focus has change a little since I started keeping fish again. Technically I still dont have any fish yet just tanks. I'm waiting to fill them. Of course I want some yarelli again.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good to see that you are getting back into fish.

RedTigrinus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
MA
Yeah I took a brake to concentrate on my reptiles. Now I'm ready to switch gears and get back into fish, BIG! But, I'm only looking for a few species. I have a small list that I'm working off of. But I'd like a yarelli to be my first purchase. As much as I want the suchus I might have to let them pass.

Come on Wes bring in some yarelli. LOL!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
RedTigrinus;3274051; said:
Yeah I took a brake to concentrate on my reptiles. Now I'm ready to switch gears and get back into fish, BIG! But, I'm only looking for a few species. I have a small list that I'm working off of. But I'd like a yarelli to be my first purchase. As much as I want the suchus I might have to let them pass.

Come on Wes bring in some yarelli. LOL!
i've had yarelli about 3 times a year, various sizes. and have 2 right now. suchus, i've only received this one time in many years. but are you serious, after all the years of asking for suchus, now you tell me you want yarelli, similar, more common, that's just bad taste :irked:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He probably wishes he kept the Bagarius that he sold to me.

RedTigrinus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
MA
fugupuff;3277916; said:
i've had yarelli about 3 times a year, various sizes. and have 2 right now. suchus, i've only received this one time in many years. but are you serious, after all the years of asking for suchus, now you tell me you want yarelli, similar, more common, that's just bad taste :irked:
LOL! I know. Its not so much that I dont want the suchus. Believe me I want one. I just dont have any where to put him right now or a yarelli for that matter. My tanks havent cycled enough yet and I have put expensive fish in new tanks in the past and lost them 24 hours later. My pockets cant take that kind of damage right now. Now, if you still had one in a couple of weeks that be different but I doubt you will. Did you ever take any pics?

RedTigrinus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
MA
You never told me you had 2 yarelli. You holding out on me Wes? LOL!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store