Bronze Tier Jaws7777, notable contributer

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
For the end of july voting:

I'm nominating J jaws7777 for notable contributor (bronze) for going above and beyond helping his fellow hobbyists with a wealth of information and experience on a regular basis. Jaws is one of the most active members on MFK, and is literally the most liked! I've witnessed Jaws spending an extraordinary amount of time and effort to provide detailed information including photos and links to help people through issues.

Here's a great example:
https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/help-with-sump-set-up.686653/

I feel that recognition is long overdue and hope that everyone else agrees! Thanks

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Wow. Ive been trying to find the right words to convey my feelings but honestly im still a little shocked lol

The kind words and thoughts are reward enough...not that i feel a reward is warranted. This forum has given me and my family soo much i really am taken back by this. Ive learned soo much from other members 100% of anything i contribute is a result of the patience and help i received from other members along the way

Bigfishnut Bigfishnut when i sae the tag i thought "oh boy anither sump vs can thread " lmaooo

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store