• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
how does the tank 4 keeper keeps the dead zones clean of stuff

though looks like no fish it does feel like theres fish living in it look at the right end of the photo......a blurry speck red/orangish? isn't it? perhaps its my imagination as I always look in the puddles imagining theres fish in it anyhow

cbarnes1987

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2009
chester UK
i am liking 4, yeah theres no fish but imagine if it did! 3 has soom very cool stock. 1 has got the foribidden jungle style theme to it (not a fan personally). 2 looks like it could be getting towards overstocked. my top 2 were definitely 2 and 4 but i like the minimalist approach, but not too minimal.... like 3. all good tanks though

WattaMelon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
All are great tanks for different reasons. I usually love lush planted tanks, but I think #4 made the best use of the species of plant, very nice. Obviously well thought out and executed. Simple, clean, and beautiful. I can see fish in it, but that's not why I voted for it.

Number two looks too busy and crowded for my taste, which is why I didn't vote for it. Three was full of neat fish, but barren (which works, but it's not a piece of art). Number one would of had my vote, but my eyes are drawn to cleanliness.

eskimo

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2008
belgium , limburg
very weird there is only 4 comon peaple just take a picture and send it it's like 10 min work

CODzilla

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2009
UK
#4 for me.

Are the rocks fixed into place? If so how?
I'd like to do something like that to hide the 3d backing I just made a total mess of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store