July 8, 2007 Shark Aquarium (Hillside, NJ 07205) Meet !!!! 15% off cash sale!

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Anyone gonna be at the White Plains reptile expo before the meet? I'm planning on leaving my house to be in White Plains by 10AM, breeze through the show and pickup my ball pythons and rodents, drop my brother off at the house, then head to Shark Aquarium by noon ideally.

Deathcurl

BOO!!!
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
NYC
I'm gonna be with Li scooping up all of the good fish before you get to SA, LOL.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
Tainted Glory;956732; said:
Anyone gonna be at the White Plains reptile expo before the meet? I'm planning on leaving my house to be in White Plains by 10AM, breeze through the show and pickup my ball pythons and rodents, drop my brother off at the house, then head to Shark Aquarium by noon ideally.

ok.... mike.... remember you snooze... you lose....

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
I might go I've been there 2 times this past week though I want to get an Arapaima gigas for a 10gallon tank. SA has a ton of used equip right now. Tanks filters heaters gravel etc. Just picked up a 125 for a friend pretty cheap and 2 4ft strip lights for 60 bucks. They got a bunch of 75gs and a few 125's left so bring your trucks

BlackTopKing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Summerville, SC
I just wanted to ask? If any one knew that area well? and if so is there a train station anywere close to there.?

I have bee so set on going and so excited to go.
But tonight on my way home my radiator went....Bad..I know, but now Im hot, had it towed Thank god for AAA- still either way shops closed tomarrow and now unless by a merical i grow wings im going to miss out on the event.Twice now...

So i thought i get droped off at cherryhill train station and head up but i dont know that area at all...any help? thanks

b-man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2006
US
^ nothing really walk-able. the closet train stops is a toss up between. union,elizabeth or newark. check out nj transit to see if a bus runs from one of these stops.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store