Largest Guapote Photos Only...

Modest_Man

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2006
Washington
Here's one. Did you see his video? If you actually measure your forearm and fingers it's not as big as you'd think it is!

balton777

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2007
Rowlett, Tx
The biggest baddest jag to ever grace MFK. (compliments of Brent Smith Photography-a.k.a. greenterra) I think he was over 16".

DSCF2743.JPG

DSCF3999.JPG

fishbee

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2008
Brissie OZ
i thought that this site is called Monster Fish Keepers not Monster Tank Keepers:grinno:
plus if you go to any youtube vids promoting MFK, you will always see some guys chocked up their tanks with monster fish:naughty:
maybe i should tell the guy to change his monsters to little guppies:ROFL:

little guppy;4452005; said:
It's so sad to see that tank. I feel sorry for those monster fish. The tank isn't monster enough for them.

greenterra

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
balton777;4452713; said:
The biggest baddest jag to ever grace MFK. (compliments of Brent Smith Photography-a.k.a. greenterra) I think he was over 16".
haha..Thanks Balton. I miss that manny. He was closer to 17" when I lost him. :(

The largest dovii I have ever laid eyes on is this guy at Underwater World in Maloolaba,QLD. A pure beast.

DSCF4632.JPG
DSCF4725.JPG

balton777

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2007
Rowlett, Tx
greenterra;4453145; said:
haha..Thanks Balton. I miss that manny. He was closer to 17" when I lost him. :(

The largest dovii I have ever laid eyes on is this guy at Underwater World in Maloolaba,QLD. A pure beast.
NP, he should always be included on any largest guapote thread. :)

lol I love when Dovii look like they're smiling like in that second pic.

terd ferguson

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2007
Concord, NC
Modest_Man;4451432; said:
Here's one. Did you see his video? If you actually measure your forearm and fingers it's not as big as you'd think it is!

I saw the video and that fish is impressive. Hard to believe its not 20"+.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store