lets see those pups!

Death Pony

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
ElJefe;1422539; said:
nice looking pup! my GF's dad used to breed grey wolves! their ***** was super nice looking i'll see if i can't get a pic of her.
she'd play dead dog she would go in the middle of the street laydown on her side, open her mouth and let her tounge hang out like she was relly dead!!
That's hilarious!!!!! Did she ever get anyone to stop and see if she was okay?

ElJefe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2007
Texas
no they had a side street that hardly no one would go down so that was the only road she'd play dead on... i'll see if i can get some pics of her playing dead dog too!:headbang2

ElJefe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2007
Texas
here are some more of jeffery playing in the water. you can see my brother in the background trying to fish but the dogs kept jumping in the water and slpashing!!:ROFL:

jeffery-5.jpg

jeffery-6.jpg

jeffery-7.jpg

jeffery-8.jpg

ElJefe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2007
Texas
Nice pup straitjacketstar.

optimist,
too bad they don't stay that small!! they are all cute and cuddly, a year later and they still think they are small and can just get up next to you. mine still thinks he's a baby.

BTW: Jeffery isn't a squatter anymore!!!!!:headbang2he hiked his leg for the first time yesterday!!!

importracer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
NorthernCalifornia
Buddy....American Staffordshire Bull Terrier....These shots are of him at 8 weeks old...He is a lot bigger now at 11 weeks...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store