Lost my dog Enzo Sunday, missing him loads

Simonas

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2008
Wirral, UK
My labradoodle Enzo was only just 5 and we had to put him to sleep on Sunday as he was riddled with a bone melting cancer. I cant believe it and miss him like crazy.

My daughter always says I'm emotionally dead in a joking way but I literally cannot stop crying over my boy, the house feels empty and I cant seem to wrap my head around the fact I won't see him again.

Just thought I would share some pics of his absolutely beautiful face

If you have dogs make the most of them for the short time they are with us

enzo 1.jpeg

enzo 2.jpeg

enzo 3.jpeg

BanjoCatfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2019
I know that hurts, I lost my beloved black lab Molly to cancer a couple of years ago, she was such a good friend. My condolences.

Reactions: Fishman Dave

Redshark1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2017
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Sorry to hear this, that is obviously a great relationship you have with your pet.

He'll always have a place in your heart.

You will come to terms with what happened after a necessary period of grieving.

Its important to go through this process and not deny these feelings.

I'm sure my bond with my little cat, who turned up one day as a starving stray, is nothing like your bond with your dog.

Take care pal.

Simonas

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2008
Wirral, UK
Sorry to hear this, that is obviously a great relationship you have with your pet.

He'll always have a place in your heart.

You will come to terms with what happened after a necessary period of grieving.

Its important to go through this process and not deny these feelings.

I'm sure my bond with my little cat, who turned up one day as a starving stray, is nothing like your bond with your dog.

Take care pal.
cheers buddy

They're great animals and as I work with people and as I get older you become to realise these dogs and cats I would imagine are so much better than humans. Unconditional love

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
You have my sincerest condolences. I've grown up with many dogs in my life...each one I've had has always been the best one I ever had...and I certainly know how tough it is when the day comes.

Dogs are wonderful, but they always break your heart. :(

Simonas

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2008
Wirral, UK
You have my sincerest condolences. I've grown up with many dogs in my life...each one I've had has always been the best one I ever had...and I certainly know how tough it is when the day comes.

Dogs are wonderful, but they always break your heart. :(
ain't that the truth. Its my third dog I have lost. I think because my kids are all older now that this particular one and the other two we currently have have almost become like our kids

Puts you off having them in future but I couldnt be without them in my life

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store