marbled crawfish

Tee504la

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2011
New orleans
IMG_6421.jpg picked up eight cloning crawfish months back and finally two is berried up and one has had her babies. hopefully the other start producing, so i can use them a feeders.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
These are awesome cray for feeders and to just keep. Just watch out because they will eat each other if there isn't enough cover.

Tee504la

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2011
New orleans
These are awesome cray for feeders and to just keep. Just watch out because they will eat each other if there isn't enough cover.
there in a 30 long for now with lots of hiding spots made out of pvc pipe and i make sure to feed them good.

spankymaz

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2011
Bismarck,ND,USA
Congratulation! I picked up some marbled crayfish also about a month ago to breed as feeders as well. I currently have one that is berried but I think the others are a bit too small yet to reproduce. What temp do you keep your tank at? From the research I have done I see anywhere from 67-80. I would think that the temp needs to be a little more exact to keep them happy? Anyways I have my tank at 76.

Tee504la

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2011
New orleans
Congratulation! I picked up some marbled crayfish also about a month ago to breed as feeders as well. I currently have one that is berried but I think the others are a bit too small yet to reproduce. What temp do you keep your tank at? From the research I have done I see anywhere from 67-80. I would think that the temp needs to be a little more exact to keep them happy? Anyways I have my tank at 76.
no heater on their tank, so whatever the room temp is at the time. just make sure to give them plenty of hiding spots and you will be ok. i have plenty of small ones breeding also, they just have small batches.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store