MFK GARMY - Report Thyne Gar

giant19000

Fahaka
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
THE AMAZON
One 4 inch Florida gar in ten gallon ;)
First gar owned always been a dream of mine finally happy to have this little guy his name is bandit and he's currently eating minnows and some food one of my fav members mentioned to me thanks kevinflemming21

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Dubeckyj

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2011
Canada
Gator ate three of my smallest FLG's, so I'm down to 4.

crappiekeeper

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2012
The land of the pine
First gar owned always been a dream of mine finally happy to have this little guy his name is bandit and he's currently eating minnows and some food one of my fav members mentioned to me thanks kevinflemming21

what are you planning on putting him in when he gets bigger?

Leebtattoos

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2012
Lampasas, Texas
currently in my 90gal breeder

1 FLG 8-10" (only have measured against the glass)

and going out to possibly catch a few LNG this weekend if everything goes as planned

started planning a 5'x3'x30" plywood/glass tank to build, so hopefully i will have it ready to go by the time my collection outgrows the current tank

Dahawkster15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2012
Silsbee, tx
I have a 13" Florida. Ive had him for 3 weeks. Right now he is being housed a 75 gallon by himself. His diet consists of feeders right but am beginning the process of weaning him onto mostly hikari sticks. Water temp is 78-80 degrees, ph of 7.6, with a weekly water change of 25-30%. I have plans to have a 180 gallon tank up and runnin by the end of August.

giant19000

Fahaka
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
THE AMAZON

Make that a thirteen inch now :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store