shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
SAVE THE DATE
SAVE THE DATE
SAVE THE DATE

It's been a while since we've done one of these and we're starting to get the itch...

The tentative date is slated for Saturday, February 27, 2016. Let's mix it up this time and hit some stores a lot of people haven't been to. I'm thinking Pets Place 2, Beitails Aquarium, Monster Aquarium, and Kissena Aquarium for this tour. Well work lunch and beers into the mix, naturally.

I've already talked to the owner of Monster and he's welcoming us with open arms and promises tons of cool, rare oddballs in honor of the occasion. Stay tuned for full itinerary, discounts, and all that fun stuff. Let's get a show of hands on who's attending.

And guys, help me out and tag the hell out of this thread. Let's get a good turn out. It's been a long winter and I know a lot of us are dying to get together, talk fish, put some more faces to names, etc.

UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD Charney Charney f22 f22 tommyfc3s tommyfc3s jettefrances17 jettefrances17 Aquanero Aquanero MHcblues119 MHcblues119 the big kahuna the big kahuna R rook45 koltsixx koltsixx K krichardson MikebNJ MikebNJ neoprodigy neoprodigy so many guys I'm forgetting ...

Add your names to the list below if you're planning to attend.

Last edited by a moderator:

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
deadhead deadhead fishytuxedo fishytuxedo RussWhite47 RussWhite47 jsodwi jsodwi joel joel Arowana718 Arowana718 slippery slimecoat slippery slimecoat CodOnMyRod CodOnMyRod J jaws7777 Deezus Deezus H HaiHoang Manny C. Manny C. terror27 terror27

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Sounds like a good trip. Might be able to do one stop. Cant sit in the car for too long. Will follow for updates

Reactions: shookONES

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Count me in for til about 4pm

Zo aka the big kahuna

Anyone hear from Alex (Strollo) lately?

Reactions: shookONES

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Sounds like a good trip. Might be able to do one stop. Cant sit in the car for too long. Will follow for updates
Monster and Kissena are a couple blocks apart so try to make it out for those. And they're the highlights of the trip IMO. Put your name on the list bro!

Count me in for til about 4pm

Zo aka the big kahuna

Anyone hear from Alex (Strollo) lately?
I'm thinking we get an earlier start than usual and have everything wrapped up by 3-4PM. And last I heard, Alex had some issues with his tank and lost a lot of stuff. IDK if he's still in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store