Mike & Sierra from Aqua Nut on Youtube

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
Yeah we are pretty limited. The conditionally approved species list hasnt been updated for decades and you need to know the old synonyms to import. I'm into the breeding side of koi, golds, barbs, red rainbows, corydoras, domestic and wild livebearers. I do have a few silver aros. One datnoid/clown loach tank. As far as cichlids, lately been getting into the Hemichromis genus. Been breeding frontosa, acaras, angels, tilapia and red shoulder sevs for some time. I try to switch it up to not lose interest

Reactions: Aqua Nut

Aqua Nut

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2016
www.youtube.com
Yeah we are pretty limited. The conditionally approved species list hasnt been updated for decades and you need to know the old synonyms to import. I'm into the breeding side of koi, golds, barbs, red rainbows, corydoras, domestic and wild livebearers. I do have a few silver aros. One datnoid/clown loach tank. As far as cichlids, lately been getting into the Hemichromis genus. Been breeding frontosa, acaras, angels, tilapia and red shoulder sevs for some time. I try to switch it up to not lose interest
Sounds like you have a bunch of beautiful fish the Datnoid, severums and acaras are up there on my favorite fish list. I will have to search up some of your posts for a few pictures of your setups.You must be the main guy on the island by the sounds of it. lol I have a few goldies myself, also just started on the corydoras with a new planted tank. But hey im glad you liked my videos and appreciate you checking them out.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store