Monster Energy Corporation vs. MonsterFishKeepers.com

gold digger

Feeder Fish
Mar 1, 2013
canada
I actually joined here to post on this subject. First, I want to say that I hope for the sake of everyone involved with this forum that this terrible issue has just gone away. Next, If it has not gone away, I would like to say that I feel that the wrong being threatened is part of a much bigger problem than the threat to MFK alone. It is happening everywhere and it is a threat to freedom in general. Justice is being corrupted by the leveraging of money. You can't win ANY court case unless you have enough money. If you don't have enough money there is no due process at all and the bullys win everytime. A solution must be found. The system must be changed. There are brilliant and ethical people within the legal system who know it must change. They just have not found a way to do it yet. I suggest that a way will be found. Perhaps forum such as this one and struggles such as this one can help us all to find a way. I think public forums and the multiple emergent communal hubs are more powerful than even money and our best hope. I don't know what form the solution might take but I will put an idea out there. It may be a lousy idea but it's an idea. Every time a company is sued the money to defend that company is provided by a fund collected from a group of companies. Joining this group costs .01% of the companies net annual profit. Even at the beginning, when there is not enough money to actually go to court there will be a community which will defend you if they feel you are right at least by adding to defensive emails and adding signatures to petition lists and such. Such an organization would be well regarded, as it would not only serve to supply monies to actually fight cases in court which need to be fought, but would also strive to avoid ever having to go to court in the first place in cases where the complaint is obviously false and is merely an attempt to use deeper pockets to manipulate the legal system in an attemp to take what is not rightfully theirs.

deluther

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2013
Under Da Sea
I decided to stop lurking and register and sign the petition.

Gold digger hit the nail on the head. This country's legal problems and most of our problems on Earth stem from greed and something-for-nothing attitudes.

I really don't understand how people can drink that crap. It tastes like a can of chemicals!!

My drink of choice is Coca-Cola. Coke is now the distributor for Monster. Previously it was Anheuser-Busch. We should bombard the distributor with emails threatening boycott of not only Monster drinks, but Coke drinks as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store