mugshots!

paradise

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2005
Cali
Greg, now I know who you were. We chatted at AGA after Eric Do's presentation. Oh, and it's APF not APC :) You will remember intime :)

squidfish

Feeder Fish
Glad you liked the hat ;)

phishphorphun said:
Being an ex-pro bass fisherman, I don't recognize this fish. A striped bass has "stripes". A largmouth bass is "green". A smallmouth bass is "brown". A peacock bass has "spots". Your bass is silver:exclaim: :confused: :-D

But nice hat anyway...B-) :lol:

Bobby the bass is our sea bass (Dicentrarchus labax) . They taste great (can I say that on APF :)?) We returned all the fish though as they have generally been significantly reduced in numbers by commerical fishing. Caught on surface popper lures from the shore :)

cheers

Rich

phishphorphun

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2005
Maryland, USA
I figured you would have the correct explanation for me Rich.:lol:

Btw, the Atlantic sea bass caught on the wrecks of the US east coast are almost black. Sort of look like a small grouper type fish.

I am a firm believer in the "catch and release" philosphy. Nice catch;)

AQUATiC213ZOMBi

Feeder Fish
Dec 4, 2006
LOS ANGELES, CALiFORNiA
rain- said:
jusophine, you have such a beautiful facial features! Really beautiful pictures. :)

Me being proud of my scrarf I knitted this winter:

Me starting to lose it after taking too many aquarium pictures:

HOLY MOLY!!!!! YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!!!

quite captivating. ;)

not to mention, your pretty cute too. :-D

rain-

Feeder Fish
Jan 30, 2005
Finland
:redface: Thank you. I am quite glad to have weird eyes (the colour is bluegreengray with brown spots and yellowish areas), it's always fun to try to take some new eye pictures when I don't have anything else to shoot at. I am a bit weird about pictures of myself, I am shy and don't let others take my picture, but then I do it myself sometimes. Here's the newest one with christmassy colours.

Btw, I love this thread, but is it really true that everyone from this forum have already posted a picture in this thread? Guys and gals, you have cameras, you really need to have pictures of yourselves too, we want to see them! :-D

AQUATiC213ZOMBi

Feeder Fish
Dec 4, 2006
LOS ANGELES, CALiFORNiA
rain- said:
:redface: Thank you. I am quite glad to have weird eyes (the colour is bluegreengray with brown spots and yellowish areas), it's always fun to try to take some new eye pictures when I don't have anything else to shoot at. I am a bit weird about pictures of myself, I am shy and don't let others take my picture, but then I do it myself sometimes. Here's the newest one with christmassy colours.

Btw, I love this thread, but is it really true that everyone from this forum have already posted a picture in this thread? Guys and gals, you have cameras, you really need to have pictures of yourselves too, we want to see them! :-D

:nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:
::JAW DROPS:: =O

is there a subscription that i can join?!?!?!!
with all your pictures~
hahahhaa. goodness. are u some type of model?
and i say this with complete sincerity.
you are Beautiful.
so very captivating, had to save that merry green lovely photo. |^.~|y

on the other hand~
my eyes arent so wonderful...
so i have to settle with sunglasses~ :lol:

rain-

Feeder Fish
Jan 30, 2005
Finland
AQUATiC213ZOMBi: :redface::redface: Nah, I'm just a beginner photographer and an ordinary Finnish girl with weird eyes. But thank you for making me blush, I've heard that blushing is good for the skin. :D Oh, and that's a cool and artsy picture of yourself.

Thank you Eric. :) It's surprisingly hard to do myself using a DSLR even with the automatic focus (I tried it while ago and just ended up half blinding myself with accidental flash usage). And my P&S just doesn't have enough pixels for it to be able to get as close as I'd want (and with the close-up lense the DOF is too shallow for me to manage to do it myself). But all the good photographers I know live far away, like in USA. :D (Well, there's some in Finland too).

More pictures, people!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store