My Cross River pics

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Impressive looking puffer,I've scaled back my fish buying lately but I would love to have one of those some day

Simonas

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2008
Wirral, UK
Impressive looking puffer,I've scaled back my fish buying lately but I would love to have one of those some day
Cheers bud

I would never pay the price for these but a local fish guy got bored of it and I took it off his hands

Its a lovely fish but I would just buy a fahaka at a tenth of the price if buying myself

Reactions: Gpdriftwood

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Cheers bud

I would never pay the price for these but a local fish guy got bored of it and I took it off his hands

Its a lovely fish but I would just buy a fahaka at a tenth of the price if buying myself
Yeah,I'm way past the point of spending big money on fish.

Reactions: Simonas

jrh14

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2022
Great looking cross river! Looks around the same size as mine but thicker! Wondering if I am under feeding mine.

Planning to hold onto it long term? What size tank do you have it in?

PS check out exoticmonsterkeepers on Instagram, he has one that is over a foot - it’s awesome!

Reactions: Simonas

Simonas

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2008
Wirral, UK
Great looking cross river! Looks around the same size as mine but thicker! Wondering if I am under feeding mine.

Planning to hold onto it long term? What size tank do you have it in?

PS check out exoticmonsterkeepers on Instagram, he has one that is over a foot - it’s awesome!
Cheers buddy

I will use my wifes insta later to have a look

I am not sure to be honest I'm in a quandry what to do with it as I didn't buy it it just landed on my door at short notice. I love it but do I want a one fish only tank moving forward?

I have ordered a 9ft for my bigger fish and their 6ft will be empty. The puffers in a 4ft at the minute but that tank will be going and the 9ft in its place so the puffer will go in the 6ft once the 9ft is here and my quandry is do I keep it long term in that 6 ft or do something else with the 6ft

Mines so greedy I feed quite heavily anyway to prevent it from nipping the payara in that tank that I am growing on for my bigger tank

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store