My new catfish.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I mean We see duanes’s tanks, but ive Never seen kno4tes.
To me it is rather the opposite. :) It depends on your interests. If you are into cichlids, you will encounter Duanes more. If catfish, kno4te.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Is this the big guy or the small one? What are their ages and sizes now?

Reactions: CrazyPhishMan

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Is this the big guy or the small one? What are their ages and sizes now?
This is the larger one. Lost the smaller ones a while back due to power outage. Then I lost the 2nd largest during a water change. Filled with cold water and didn’t realize. Bought this one in 2017 at 7-8inches. It about 10 inches now.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
This is the larger one. Lost the smaller ones a while back due to power outage. Then I lost the 2nd largest during a water change. Filled with cold water and didn’t realize. Bought this one in 2017 at 7-8inches. It about 10 inches now.
Darn, I'm really sorry to hear that kno4te. I'm always telling people if I ever manage to breed any of my fish I'd hook them up and it'd be no different with you. I lost one or two of my group, down to 5; unfortunately only one is female but she is the biggest and thickest of the group and I've seen courtship for the first time just recently. If I can get them to breed I'd be happy to send you some fry.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Darn, I'm really sorry to hear that kno4te. I'm always telling people if I ever manage to breed any of my fish I'd hook them up and it'd be no different with you. I lost one or two of my group, down to 5; unfortunately only one is female but she is the biggest and thickest of the group and I've seen courtship for the first time just recently. If I can get them to breed I'd be happy to send you some fry.
Appreciate it!

Reactions: CrazyPhishMan

xenacanth9

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2021
Sorry to hear

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store