New Monster Fishkeeper!

MetalRavioli

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2022
Massachusetts
azariah.wikidot.com
Hello everyone!

My name's Azariah, but y'all can call me Azra, and I'm new here to MFK! I'm from Massachusetts, and I've been a hobbyist for a little while, but have ever only kept smaller fish. However, I will soon be purchasing a 90-gallon setup which I will be stocking with some larger fish! I plan to stock this tank with a Senegal Bichir, a Leopard Bush Fish, and 5 Keyhole cichlids. (Was going to go for maybe one other 5-9in. peaceful fish, but couldn't find any suitable species) I've been doing lots of research on how to take care of them, however I am still learning! If anyone has any suggestions or tips for me, let me hear them! I look forward to being a member of this site :)

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hello everyone!

My name's Azariah, but y'all can call me Azra, and I'm new here to MFK! I'm from Massachusetts, and I've been a hobbyist for a little while, but have ever only kept smaller fish. However, I will soon be purchasing a 90-gallon setup which I will be stocking with some larger fish! I plan to stock this tank with a Senegal Bichir, a Leopard Bush Fish, and 5 Keyhole cichlids. (Was going to go for maybe one other 5-9in. peaceful fish, but couldn't find any suitable species) I've been doing lots of research on how to take care of them, however I am still learning! If anyone has any suggestions or tips for me, let me hear them! I look forward to being a member of this site :)

Welcome aboard Azra

The only suggestion I have is feed a variety of foods so that everyone eats. I really can't come up with a 5-9 inch addition atm but other members will chime in.

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
Welcome abroad! You''ll love it here.

MetalRavioli

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2022
Massachusetts
azariah.wikidot.com
Welcome!
I can not advise on the fish you have, but agree very mush with the suggestion of providing varied foods, both to ensure access by all fish, but to ensure a nutritionally balanced diet (hopefully by all). Look forward to seeing your tank sometime.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to showing you all my new little guys!

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store