Bronze Tier Nomination- Deadeye, Notable Contributor (bronze)

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
For end of April consideration. (Since its been a while since one of these has been posted, anyone viewing this please either affirm or speak against the nomination in the comments below, at the end of April the award will be issued or denied as may be the case.)

I can't help but notice this intrepid member who has only become active in my absence has almost single handedly kept the POTM contest running for nearly two years. I think that deserves recognition.

To meet the requirement for proof, pls see the poll archives now that I've sorted the POTM section:

Oh and Deadeye Deadeye - if you are willing to keep doing the POTM stuff, I'll formally recognize your your role by making you a part of my Staff so you can moderate the POTM section.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Aye, I say yes

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Yes!

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Yes, he's been doing a great job keeping it going.

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
For end of April consideration. (Since its been a while since one of these has been posted, anyone viewing this please either affirm or speak against the nomination in the comments below, at the end of April the award will be issued or denied as may be the case.)

I can't help but notice this intrepid member who has only become active in my absence has almost single handedly kept the POTM contest running for nearly two years. I think that deserves recognition.

To meet the requirement for proof, pls see the poll archives now that I've sorted the POTM section:

Oh and Deadeye Deadeye - if you are willing to keep doing the POTM stuff, I'll formally recognize your your role by making you a part of my Staff so you can moderate the POTM section.
thick-women.gif

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store