November Trivia

bigguapote

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2005
New Jersey
www.tangledupincichlids.com
This month's contest will mark the 12th month of trivia. In recognition for one year of trivia contests and subsequent fish giveaways, I am going to make this one something of a special edition.

I have not finished it up yet, but I'm actively thinking about some questions now.

What I am going to do is revisit the previous months' contests to come up with a new question related to each individual months' trivia.

In other words, there will be 12 questions for the November contest.
There will be another 'cat' identification to be made, a Beatles and a Woodstock related question, food and drink related questions, literary question, geographic location identification from a photo, etc.

Each correctly answered question will be worth $ 25.00 of free fish.
I'll be looking for the person who can correctly answer the most questions.
That's a possible of 12 questions x $ 25.00 each, so this month's winner will have the opportunity to win a total of $ 300.00 of free fish!!

Keep your eyes open for the thread that will contain these questions. I may post it anytime from now until the end of the month.

Thanks again for all your continued support.

bigguapote

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2005
New Jersey
I've started work on the year end contest that will include a 12 month special edition prize. I really do want to get this out there for all of you to take a swing at. Hopefully soon I can post the complete package. The research required to get all the answers to questions I try to come up with takes quite a bit of time.

Who knew I had to work so hard to give away my fish?!
It's all good - great really, because I seriously enjoy the opportunity to do the research and pose the questions.

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
january trivia?

bigguapote

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2005
New Jersey
BIGgourami;3779762; said:
january trivia?
I want to do this, but I can't there from here.
In other words, see my previous post.

I have ideas, questions/answers started.

It's the usual afflication I suffer - run out of hours in a day, days in a week, weeks in month. You get it.

But thanks for looking and asking.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store