Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There was also the guy who was killed when he lit a firework on top of his head. It was said he died instantly, and "there was no taking him to the hospital."
*smh*
What about the guy who plays for the NY Giants?....he injured his hand on Saturday while playing around with fireworks.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lastly, another "random" shooting. In Hollywood on Sunset Blvd, a man walks up behind a couple, pulls out a shotgun, and shoots the lady in the back of her head. He then gets in a car, possibly picked up and leaves. The case is around 12 hrs old as if now. HOW are they so sure it's random???? The don't, but the word "random" sure puts a weird spin on things doesn't it....

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
In happier news, it's National Fried Chicken Day, I suspect Eddie is taking the day off :)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lastly, another "random" shooting. In Hollywood on Sunset Blvd, a man walks up behind a couple, pulls out a shotgun, and shoots the lady in the back of her head. He then gets in a car, possibly picked up and leaves. The case is around 12 hrs old as if now. HOW are they so sure it's random???? The don't, but the word "random" sure puts a weird spin on things doesn't it....
Twelve year old case aye?....a little breaking this news Rock.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Did the shooter get the guy too? or just the woman? That makes it not so random in my book.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Did the shooter get the guy too? or just the woman? That makes it not so random in my book.
Just the woman, left the guy alone. I have no idea why they think it's random, maybe if there were sure signs the shooter had mental illness, even then, it still is too early to say random right?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hrs Krich, hours. You of all people that I know here should understand what I was trying to say.
My bad Rock....for some reason years jumped out at me and I posted too soon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store