ok ok...sorry accidently deleted thread

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Bagarius suchus 7" $175.00 each I have 5 pieces only. These are well acclimated and eating frozen food already. 2nd import in over 6 years of this burmese bagarius, they're not nearly as predatory aggresive as yarelli

Bagarius yarelli 11" one piece only India <--sold to this last guy that has been bugging me for the past 6 months

Bagarius rutilus 10" solid fish, bigger eyes, yellow belly, the last time I brought this fish in, most did not do so well after a week or so time, this one has been in captivity for over 1 month already, eating frozen shrimp already. One piece only $200.00

Cichla kelberi F1 captive bred, Bahia stock, champion bloodline, as you can see in the link and pictures http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...d.php?t=311497

only 4 pieces available 1.5" long only, high body, stocky and fat, not like wild ones which are thin and take a long time to condition. Why so expensive, as they've all been sold to China and they're actually hard to obtain at this time! The parents will become the poster for some Asian fish magazines. $225.00 each first come first serve, a handful of other ones are presold already at full price. There will be no imitations, all fish are accounted for in the US and the pedigree guaranteed.

Cichla sp. 3" from my previous import. I have had these fish for 2 weeks now, fully conditioned. The fish I have are dewormed, ich free, eating well, fat and ready to go. $130.00 each

Previously I was told by the local fisherman's that the fish were from undisclosed locations, but now I've been given the facts that they're caught from the Suriname rivers, making these fish the most unique looking peacock bass out there, with 5 verticle stripes, and spangles across the back. you can call the C. occelaris if you want, but they do not look anything like any occelaris in your imagination.

If you call C. nigromaculata a different specie than monoculus, then these would be a Xingu in comparison to any of the occelaris that we've ever seen! These fish are imported only by Jeff Rapps and myself at this time.

I'll post some pictures of different stages of this fish and you will see that it doesn't resemble anything in this country, and they've never been imported in the past

Hoplias "black" wolf 7" fully conditioned, perfect shape and form $200.00 one piece only

Crenicichla multispinosa 6" $200.00 each, 2 males and 3 females available right now <---first time imported for sale in the US

Chitala ornata "true albino" this is the 2nd time the true spotted clownknife, albinos have been imported 10 pieces total 6" each $100.00 each

Omobranchus zebra (freshwater India blenny) 3.5" $35.00 each, I have 4 available total

Catlocarpio siamensis 7" fat and perfect fins and body $75.00 each 4 pieces only

Spinibarbus denticulata 9" $250.00 each, one pair only

Clearance stuff

Silver datnoid, datnoid quadrifaciatus 3-4" $10.00 each

All payments made via paypal to amazonaq@aol.com Buyers are responsible for 3% surcharge if applicable

Shipping is $75.00 flat for average orders and $125.00 for large fish or extra large orders. Live arrival is guaranteed, I always make sure my customers are satisfied and happy.

Pictures will be posted later when available.

wright4lfe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
bagarius suchus...want one...texted you.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
awesome list!!

MFM

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
SD
Pm'ed, looking in to getting some cichla sp. Wish there were more kelberi...try for the next batch of fry...

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
ill pm you when i want to pick up a albino CK,hopefully you will stll have 1

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store