Not open for further replies.

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
Peanut_Power said:
AWWW!! That sucks bro!! We just gave two of our chinchillas away to someone....a white coat and a regular one.....they were darlings...i feel ur loss........

BTW...when is the raffle for this? Tonight I assume....this is one fish I WOULD like to have....very useful and PIMP!...but alas I am still stuck in the land of perpetual raffle loosing...lol....BGG....YOU BETTER GET IT BRO!!
thanks peanut the last one that i have is 11 years old, ive had her since i was 7

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Ouch...I had a pair fo Cockatiels FOREVER!! Well...i got the female first and had her for several years before I got her a mate. All in all i had them a total of 13 yrs. I was devastated when they died. It sucked...the male died....and then my baby that i had had for 14 yrs died 4 days later. really reallly realllllllllllllllly broke my heart. She was my best friend, through thick and thin, absolutely loved her. I cried for sooo long.....wow.....you woulda thought someone in my family died. I still get a little teary eyed if i think about her too long...and its been almost 7 years since she died...sigh.....I totally feel yaz....:(

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
www.myspace.com
i feel ya, had a pair of cockatiels, one was mine the other was my bros

got mine for my b-day, she died because she was fat, my bother cockatiel would always ***** at her, like husband and wife, it was actually cute. I thikn he made her eat herself obese. poor thing, she died when i was in the seventh grade, just before my birthday i didnt even have her for a year, before school i would sit in the bathroom stalls and say god you bastard why did you take her from me and cry.

actually after that event i stopped believing in god, only until i got into the 11th grade did my faith start to come back.

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
lol...well..at least it came back... ;) BTW.....my female cockatiel would ***** at me if i wouldn't let her eat what i was eating or drink what i was drinkin....was hella funny...she got an addiction for Pepsi.....bit the hell outa my ear if i wouldn't let her drink...you know when the Royal raffle is? Its tonight right?

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
www.myspace.com
Peanut_Power said:
lol...well..at least it came back... ;) BTW.....my female cockatiel would ***** at me if i wouldn't let her eat what i was eating or drink what i was drinkin....was hella funny...she got an addiction for Pepsi.....bit the hell outa my ear if i wouldn't let her drink...you know when the Royal raffle is? Its tonight right?
h3ll yea niggi :headbang2

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
my eggs hatched :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com