OPEN : SGP Free QH RTG Raffle Number Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

mon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
singapore
hi, when will we know the draw... Will you pm us or what?

Anxiously waiting for draw... hehe... and also to learn more things from u guys....

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
mon said:
hi, when will we know the draw... Will you pm us or what?

Anxiously waiting for draw... hehe... and also to learn more things from u guys....

As mentioned, this raffle would be closed for name submission on the last day of Sept 30th Sept at 1159pm.

Then the draw would be carried out in Imperial Palace on the 8th Oct afternoon.

Do not worry....once the raffle name submission thread is closed on the 30th, i will make a new announcment thread on the official draw date and all other information.

marshy

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Little Red Dot
RockyGoldy said:
As mentioned, this raffle would be closed for name submission on the last day of Sept 30th Sept at 1159pm.

Then the draw would be carried out in Imperial Palace on the 8th Oct afternoon.

Do not worry....once the raffle name submission thread is closed on the 30th, i will make a new announcment thread on the official draw date and all other information.
Rock bro.. if the draw is still based on Toto results, and if the full number list is not covered, won't there be a possible need to go thru a few Toto results since the 1st Toto result may not cover existing raffle number picks...

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
marshy said:
Rock bro.. if the draw is still based on Toto results, and if the full number list is not covered, won't there be a possible need to go thru a few Toto results since the 1st Toto result may not cover existing raffle number picks...
Hahah..bro, you are missing a whole chunk of information. You can read the rtg raffle thread on the rules and regulations again. We are not going to tag on the TOTO results anymore...cus the CID say we are not allowed to. We can do so by converting it to lucky draw basis.

So, this raffle is on lucky draw basis now. The draw is going to take place in IP. and the 50 nos do not need to be filled up. we shall close the raffle on whichever numbers are picked by brudders here and the draw carried out based on those numbers.

I will have a new thread on this once the raffle close for names submission on the 30th.

anyway..u got my pm on the aro pro shop in HK that time?

marshy

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Little Red Dot
RockyGoldy said:
Hahah..bro, you are missing a whole chunk of information. You can read the rtg raffle thread on the rules and regulations again. We are not going to tag on the TOTO results anymore...cus the CID say we are not allowed to. We can do so by converting it to lucky draw basis.

So, this raffle is on lucky draw basis now. The draw is going to take place in IP. and the 50 nos do not need to be filled up. we shall close the raffle on whichever numbers are picked by brudders here and the draw carried out based on those numbers.

I will have a new thread on this once the raffle close for names submission on the 30th.

anyway..u got my pm on the aro pro shop in HK that time?
My Bad!
Ok.. in a way hope I dun win also.. only one tank.. if win also end up comm with my Red...

Yes I got your PM on the Aro LFS.. but damn hard to find leh.. most of the LFS on the street there dun put shop number one.. and with so many neon lights... look for shop banner also see until blur...

But din really see anything interesting in HK this time round. Hope my next month's trip will be better...

Thanks anyways bro...

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
marshy said:
My Bad!
Ok.. in a way hope I dun win also.. only one tank.. if win also end up comm with my Red...

Yes I got your PM on the Aro LFS.. but damn hard to find leh.. most of the LFS on the street there dun put shop number one.. and with so many neon lights... look for shop banner also see until blur...

But din really see anything interesting in HK this time round. Hope my next month's trip will be better...

Thanks anyways bro...
Bro..i think that RTG would look awesome in ur tank man...monster fish keeping...its never too many..hah!

yeah..their address style is very confusing there..haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store