Oscar man Sayz Hi Everyone

Alygatyr

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2022
Lol righto wish it was that easy I no photography dude that picture of that fish is cropped leave it with me ,you are a hard bunch to please.. but I like that?
I Was referring to the Image in my other post in the photo lounge .. I do like to have a laugh and a joke, please don`t ever take what I say the wrong way that is not my intention I am here to get along with every one. I have health problems and fish keeping is my hobby and I picked this site and you guy`s as people to share my hobby with.?

Reactions: Deadeye

Alygatyr

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2022
Welcome! Any photos of your tank you are willing to share?
As Requested dude but not happy at all with the image, it does not really look like my tank . My tank looks much brighter and clearer yes the back and side`s are blacked out but again it does look better that the impression you get from the image if you get my meaning. This is why I was not to keen on sharing the image of the whole tank.. you will just have to take my word that it does look nice in my living room from my arm chair and I think its better for the fish.. I do 110 litre water change every Sunday..My Tank for MFK.jpg

Alygatyr

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2022
Your Oscars are cute! How big are they and the severums?
Hi
FINWIN FINWIN
Oscars 1 is about 9" the other is about 8" .The Red Spotted Severums are under a year old and about 2 to 3" . There are 3 Red Spotted Severum`s but one is yellow for some reason. The Yellow severum`s one is about 6" the other about 5" .

Reactions: FINWIN

JAYBIRD1011

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wilmington NC
Post photos whenever you can. Didn't mean to pressure you. Do a deep dive into this site, and you will find lots of cost effective ideas, and great ways to implement them. We're glad you're here!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store