For Sale Out of hobby must sell all

Payarakeeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2011
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Hey guys, have to move and get out of hobby very limited time, The rays are in pairings of male and female and the large Black diamonds will produce pups within the next year. Please reach out if you have suitable homes or want to get any of these guys before its too late. I love the hobby and will be back but right now I have to let go..

The tank is 3/4 inch acrylic and was custom made to house the rays. It is cross braced, euro braced, corner braced and also features a large overflow across the back end that can be used as a grow out for smaller guys. It was so overbuilt that there is absolutely 0 bowing to any side of it. It has a massive footprint of 4x5 for a large swim space. It comes with about $2000 worth of additional equipment such as filter(Fx5), return pump, Fluval Plant LED, extra large bags and bins of hikari fish food. multiple wavemakers, multiple heaters, digital thermometer, driftwood and decor, fully plumbed 35g sump, syphon, ton of bio media and more.

Price are negotiable!!!
Need gone asap please
I will continue to update and remove livestock as they are rehomed or place pending tags on things that are reserved. Thank you all!! Please keep in mind prices are much lower than originally paid, as shipping and import fees were crazy!!

12" Female Eclipse Black Diamond stingray $700
13.5" Male Black Diamond X Ret Hybrid stingray $500
Pair together $1000.

9.5" Male Motoro Stingray 350
8.5" Female Motoro Stingray 400
Pair Together $550

4.5" Xingu Royal Pleco $30

4" L24 Scarlet Pleco $60

7.5" Goliath African Tigerfish $250

4" NTT Datnoid $100

3" Sumatra Datnoid $60

PM for more details and pictures.
No trades, cash only
They have to go very soon.. very limited time.
Location Burlington ON.
No shipping, Pickup only.
Thanks for looking. Text me 289-208-8500

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store