POST ANY FISHING RELATED TOPIC'S HERE UNTIL WE SET UP A FORUM !!!

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
fishingaddict;550039; said:
man that fish gotta gut. how do they fight wit so much weight to move around? or is that all muscle? lol

That was a 42lb fish. It was caught at over 200 yards it took over 20 min to land including snaging me up on a island and then we took to a boat it unsnaged its self then towed me and my mate round in circles for 5 min so yes they fight quite well.;)

JuanTamad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, Fl
Caught this one this morning while resting from a dipping expedition to catch feeders for my monsters. A female that's a bit bigger than 16 inch.

Landed it on medium heavy Sturdy Stik with 30# green mono using a Mirrolure TT sinking twitchbait. I use this combination to catch PB quickly. I usually get the PB at my feet within 5 minutes from the first cast.

It's pictured with my 16 inch by 16 inch dip net for collecting feeders.

Zorro

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Meriden CT
Nice PeaCock wish I lived where they are. Im heading out tmw hopefully we will get somthing pics hopefully

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Bassman89;550590; said:
hey stotty man...has anybody ever told you that you look like Eric Clapton??? lol

Yep :D I like that one but I have also been told don’t you look like David Baddiel he is a comedian here in the UK I prefer Eric Clapton:naughty:

Picture David Baddiel;)

And yes nice Peacock I would love to catch one of those bad boys:drool:

dave.jpg

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Sorry about the picture quality had to snap them out of this months Advanced Carp Fishing magazine. This is the editor with the British record surface caught carp it came in at 61.4 oz I think that’s about 28 Kilos (I think correct me if I’m wrong like lb’s) It was caught on a plastic imitation dog biscuit socked in flavouring he got it feeding on dog biscuits of the top then sat there patently to get this bad boy. That’s a big fish for any were in the world and that is a huge fish in the UK well done you the man Mark.

I would go as far as say Monster Fish:naughty:

huge1.jpg

huge2.jpg

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
went pike fishing today, had a bad day didn't catch a thing !!! spent 6 hrs down on my local canal where i caught my 2 pike earlier on in the week, i don't think it was cold enough for them today.

well better luck next time i suppose !

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
DanDanUK;551089; said:
went pike fishing today, had a bad day didn't catch a thing !!! spent 6 hrs down on my local canal where i caught my 2 pike earlier on in the week, i don't think it was cold enough for them today.

well better luck next time i suppose !

Bad luck my young apprentice ;) just remember “That’s why it is call fishing not catching” :D depending on the day lure fishing can be hit and miss some days you cant bring the thing in quick enough other days you cant wind it slow enough pike can be funny things.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store