Puffer fish section

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
I don't think so. all the puffer posts I've seen have either been in "other monster fish" or "saltwater and brackish" depending on the type of puffer. a puffer only forum would be cool but not sure it would get much traffic. :D

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
Jason_S said:
I don't think so. all the puffer posts I've seen have either been in "other monster fish" or "saltwater and brackish" depending on the type of puffer. a puffer only forum would be cool but not sure it would get much traffic. :D
it would be kinda cool to have a puffer section just cause they are posted in salt/brackish and other monsters and is harder to find them - but there is a search button- and if snakeheads doesnt get one, i doubt puffers will!

The_Gooch

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2005
Baltimore
Jason_S said:
I agree, a puffer section would be sweet, but there wouldn't be much traffic. I haven't seen too many posts concerning fahaka and mbu puffers, let alone the many salt water species that are out there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store